Monday, January 9, 2012

Geaux Tigers!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was so busy getting ready for the upcoming semester ;( boo!

But...what better way to start the week than with the BCS game!

LSU VS. ALABAMA 

Saint won Saturday's game! So it's LSU's turn!

I am having WAY to much fun reading all the Facebook post about the game and seeing all the funny pictures. Being from Louisiana we take LSU VERY seriously! I thought I would share some of my favorite LSU funnies about the game tonight.


Haha this seriously is hilarious! It is an LSU fan making fun of Bama. It is great. 


He has a lot of LSU spirit!








This picture was taking by one of my friends at the game. 



This has been a very popular picture! BAMA fan crying!


Gold Official Honey Badger Takes What He Wants T-Shirt








LETS GO LSU!

Keep checking back, I will keep updating as people keep posting pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment