Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh So Pinteresting!

So about a month ago, I decided to try to disconnect from Facebook. About a month before that, I discovered Pinterest

It has basically consumed my life (more than Facebook ever did) and really got my creative juices flowing!
Today I linked up with The Vintage Apple For Oh So Pinteresting Wednesday! This is such a fun way to get to see all the pins people like and for people to see yours! Since this is my first time, I will show my five favorite of all time, then next Wednesday do my five favorite of the week! I hope ya'll enjoy!
If you're from the South you know all about Mardi Gras. (My blog tomorrow is all about it). I am so ready to make this wreath to show our Mardi Gras spirit!


My obsession with the food has been increasing the more I eat it. QUINOA.  It's a great healthy substitute for rice and can be used in sooooo many different ways!






Source: poketo.com via Breann on Pinterest

How great are these! I love the look of every single one of them! With school starting up I feel like I need one of these!






How great are these?! My two favorite things combined! Boots and LSU! Geaux Tigers beat Bama..AGAIN



I love this saying! It is so true too!


I hope you enjoyed at least some of my pins ;)
Can't wait to pin more next Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Pinterest amazing? Love the variation you showed. :D Enjoy your mardi gras fun!

    ReplyDelete