Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Left to be Lonely

After almost a week not blogging (Oh my!), I am trying to get back on track. I have been completely consumed with work and school and work and school oh and work and school!

This weekend I became a lonely soul.
My bestfriend and love decided it was best that we part.
Left me there to start the search over for the perfect match.
There in Starbucks my world was shattered...
I found out Picnik was going to be no more!

WHAT THE HECK AM I GONNA DO?!
This has left me very confused and going on a frantic search for a photo editing program.
I have tried some editing programs online that are free and they are just NOT the same.
I guess I am a little stuck in my ways and do not want to let go of what I already know.

So I guess it is time to break down and get a photo editing program!
Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I know!! I am pretty devastated, too :( I think we are going to try photoshop. What is Picnik going to be like on Google+? Same? No?

    ReplyDelete