Thursday, January 26, 2012

February Calendar

I cannot believe January is almost over. It seems like it just started. 

The sad thing is that it doesn't even feel like winter in Louisiana. Almost everyday the temperature has been in the 70's. Today we are going to be in the 60's whoa hooo! 
Idk about yall, but I am ALL about calendars. I love them. I  just recently started a weekly binder (more about that soon) and I needed a calendar to put in the front. Sooooo I made one for February (since January is almost over).


Click Here to Dowload

TO PRINT:
Click the link above.
Click the download button at the top right of the screen.
When it is finished downloading it should come up in the program you view pictures in (Mine comes up in Windows Photo Gallery).
Click Print and choose the full page option.

Stay tuned for more calendars and printables ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment