Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photo shoot with a Bea-utiful Family!

Recently, I have really been getting into photography (thanks to Eric's talented sister Shayna). 
Yesterday I had the privilege to photograph a beautiful family. I never thought photographing children would be so darn complicated then multiply that times 3. Yes three. They were very cooperative at first. Then after a while the fun began. So we started bribing them with snacks and everything we could think of. I think I took around 200 pictures and only 40 came out usable. One would always look away or be talking! But all in all it was a very fun day and I think I did pretty well for my first family ;)













These are a few of my favorite shots! I hope I will get to do this more often! I really enjoyed it! 

1 comment:

  1. These came out great! You are going to get more practice shooting our family/maternity photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete