Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Well..

Last night was a little bit of a Blowout.. LSU definitely didn't play up to their standards! I would say that Alabama came to win and made it happen. Maybe next year! I still love em though! Well we were really pumped at the beginning and "E" decided to do to me what I also do to him...put the camera in my face!


I got in on it first ;) Eric sporting his LSU gear!


He calls this his "action" shot..

And he just kept going...


Oh look another one..lol


And we can't forget our Football Feast...you CAN NOT  watch a football game without Nachos!
I was not gonna even touch nachos because I am trying oh so hard to eat healthy! But I made healthy nachos! And they were delish!


Here's the recipe

1lb ground turkey
baked tostitos
shredded lettuce
1 can black beans
1 tomatoe chopped
Gucamole
Shredded fiesta cheese (made with 2% milk)
Pace chunky salsa

Season your turkey meat to taste ( I put 1/2 a packet of taco seasoning and a little garlic, paprika, minced onions and onion powder)

Cook it in a skillet until most peices are white, then put a lid on the pot and let it simmer.

Add all the fixes you want and enjoy!
So simple so heathy! I felt guilt free eating it and I even worked out at half time!

1 comment: