Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's Wednesday...

We all know what that means!
"Oh so Pinteresting Wednesday"




google

Today I am sharing pins all about WINTER!
SW Louisiana has not had one. Yesterday the high was 75. Blech I want some cold winter. I want to travel somewhere with lots of snow and I want to bundle up next to a fire. So my hopes are that my winter pins will give mother nature a little hint! 



Source: google.com via Breann on Pinterest



Source: art.com via Breann on Pinterest


Wishing for snow is really far fetched..but a girl can dream right!

3 comments:

  1. That grilled cheese looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowy picture with the mug and books. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is that keep warm + snuggle up mug!!! i want it! :] cute pins!

    Happy Wednesday
    xoxo ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete