Saturday, December 31, 2011

Morning Hunt

Ah it's the weekend! And a three day weekend at that! 
After MUCH debating, I finally broke down and decided to go hunting with E. 
I had to see what all the hype was about. I wouldn't say I am not an outdoorsy person but anything that involves being cold and getting wet I usually don't take part in. Just for the simple fact of being uncomfortable. But I decided to brave the weather, be a good sport and go hunting with my honey..



In my opinion I am the perfect hunting partner. So quiet the duck can't even hear me ;) Hey you wake up at 5am and tell me you aren't tired!


The view from our "hiding spot". 



When I wasn't sleeping I decided to play photographer! I think I did a good job! 
All in all we had a good time. E's friend came with us, we didn't kill any because the fog was terrible! The weather just wasn't good for hunting this morning. But we had some good laughs and some good quality time. Now it is time to ring in the New Year tonight.

This is the second New Year with my honey ;) There's noone I'd rather kiss at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment