Friday, December 2, 2011

Walmart....has organic?

Lateley I have been on an organic health kick! I didn't really understand organic foods at first but with lots of research I have come to understand it alot more! But, living in a small town organic foods are NOT easy to find. So I would travel two hours to Whole Foods Market and stock up on organic food. That is getting to be really expensive (especially being a college student and being BROKE). But last night I was on a mission to find everything I could at Walmart that was organic...AND BOY WAS I SURPRISED...

Look at all these organic groceries from WALMART!
Anything from poptarts to soup to waffles! I was so very proud of myself. Spending right at about 40.00 I didn't think it was to bad. Most of the stuff was only a couple cents more than the non organic foods. Some things you just can't get organic at local stores. But on my adventures to Whole Foods I have found ALOT of products that they sell frequently locally. You just have to be careful.


This is a great website describing what organic is. Sometime soon I will go into a whole spill on my take on organic foods but I just don't have the time or enough coffee in my hand to do so. BUT ALWAYS MAKE SURE IT HAS THIS LABEL! Some organic foods will not like (orange juice, and chips but on those you must check the label unless you are at an organic grocery store like Whole Foods). Just because a label says all natural DOES NOT mean it is organic or even all natural.

 Benefits of organic foods! The benefits of organic are mainly why I chose them. It just makes you feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment